Cyber exposures are one of the top risk concerns for companies. A recent survey of insureds by AIG found that 86% rated cyber risk as their top concern. Hackers are constantly developing new tools and tricks to breach corporate security. At the same time business trends such as increased use of cloud computing and BYOD programs, while popular with businesses for obvious financial reasons, are leaving more corporate data exposed than ever before.
In this session we will discuss the following:
• The evolution of insurance coverage for network security breaches
• Emerging cyber-threats due to social media and cloud computing
• Government and industry responses to cyber-risks
• Costs associated with data breaches
• How corporations can mitigate cyber-risks
• Insurance products for cyber-exposures
A thorough primer on the topic of construction wrap-ups with time for questions at the end of the session.
- What is a wrap up - OCIPs vs CCIPs
- Coverages (GL, WC, Excess, Environmental, Professional, Builders Risks)
- Insurance program benefits
- Economic benefits
- When to use this program structure
- What to look for when purchasing a wrap