We are seeking a qualified Account Coordinator for our San Mateo Office, San Jose or San
Ramon Office. The Account Coordinator will be responsible to provide administrative support to the Account Manager:
Primary Functions/Basic Duties
- Ordering loss runs
- Update applications in TAM as part of the renewal and/or change request procedures.
- Process change requests including Auto ID Cards if appropriate
- Follow up with insurance carriers and clients as part of the change request procedures
- Process endorsements including invoicing.
- Process renewal invoicing as instructed for certain clients
- Update excel spreadsheets as instructed for certain clients
- Order MVR reports and/or Process Auto ID Cards in the event the Technical Assistant is not available
- Assemble and bind proposals/summaries
- Attend team meetings and training sessions as required
- Manage open activities to meet appropriate timeframes as outlined in the workflow procedures manual
- Process assigned transactions properly as outlined in the workflow procedure manual including but not limited to activity management and file attachment
- Process exception report corrections within 2 business days
- Maintain continuing education and keep California broker’s license in effect
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred experience with Applied Management System
Andreini & Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Ana Barbacioru: firstname.lastname@example.org